Best in-ground automatic pool cleaner for vinyl or fiberglass surfaces
The Polaris 165 operates with the pump and filtration systems normally found on pools with vinyl or fiberglass surfaces, and installs in just minutes.
Powered by the pressure of clean water returning to the pool, the Polaris 165 pressure pool cleaner uses a patented jet sweep assembly that blows water against the pool wall to loosen debris in hard-to-reach places even if the pool has an uneven bottom. Its easy-to-remove filter bag captures debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter.
- The Polaris Vac-Sweep® 165 is designed for any vinyl or fiberglass in-ground pool, even those with an uneven bottom up to eight feet deep.
- Installs in minutes. Operates with pumps and filtration systems normally found on in-ground pools. Vacuums the bottom and sweeps the sides in three hours or less.
- Patented jet sweep assembly blows water against the pool wall to loosen debris in hard-to-reach places and then sweeps it into an easy-to-remove filter bag.
- Powered by the pressure of clean water returning to your pool, leaving both the filter and skimmer free to eliminate contaminants.
- Unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your filtration system.