We carry all of the equipment you need to maintain and enjoy your pool. We have filters, pumps and motors, heaters and salt chlorine generators.
We are an authorized dealer and warranty center for Pentair, Hayward, Jandy, Raypak, and Polaris, among other manufacturers.
Pentair, Hayward, Jandy, and Raypak are giants in the field, well known for their innovations and quality pool products.
Leading the pool cleaner industry for more than 40 years, Polaris has been known worldwide for its quality and best-in-class cleaning power. Focused on premium engineering, rugged construction, and reliability, Polaris pool cleaners are built to last and are proven to clean where others can’t. Find out more at polarispool.com
Which type of automatic pool cleaner is right for my pool?
- Pressure: These cleaners are typically driven by a high-pressure booster pump, which operates together with the pool filtration pump. Pressure cleaners collect debris in a bag attached to the cleaner, capturing debris prior to the pool’s filter. This type of cleaner works well for large types of debris such as acorns and leafy material.
- Suction: As the name suggests, suction cleaners connect to the pool’s suction line. They usually gather the debris in an in-line leaf canister, pump strainer basket or the pool’s filtration system. These cleaners often are good for medium to small types of debris.
- Robotic: These cleaners plug into the GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) electrical outlet near the pool, and don’t require a dedicated cleaning line. Debris is usually collected in a bag or canister within the cleaner. Robots tend to work well for fine to medium-sized debris.
Polaris Pool Products – Your Pool. Our Reputation.
For more than 40 years, Polaris has been known worldwide for its quality and best-in-class cleaning power. This visionary class of pool cleaners has become the benchmark against which all others are measured. Focused on premium engineering, rugged construction, and reliability, Polaris pool cleaners are built to last and are proven to clean where others can’t.
What is the top-of-the-line Polaris automatic pool cleaner?
4WD Robotic Cleaner with 7-Day Program and Remote
The absolute top-of-the-line Alpha IQ+ tackles any pool terrain, climbs steps and walls, and scrubs tile line with a solid-blade scrubbing brush. One of the distinct advantages of Alpha IQ+ is the smart 7-day programmable timer, with fully customizable cleaning cycles that allows pool owners to set it and forget it. With just a simple setting, you can clean the pool as frequently as you like and enjoy a pleasant, healthy pool all the time. In addition, the new and intuitive motion sensing remote puts the cleaning control in the palm of your hand. Just point and direct the Alpha IQ+ to any desired location in the pool and you will never miss a spot. It is also the only model in the family that features a dirty canister indicator.
The Alpha IQ+ cleans pools up to 70′ in length. It includes a new premium, compact transport caddy that can be assembled in just minutes without using any tools. Model is backed by a 2 year limited warranty, occassionally extended to 3 years – check with us for current extensions.
- Motion-Sensing Remote – Responsive cleaning control in the palm of your hand.
- Easy Lift System – With the touch of a button the 9550 surfaces to a desired location and waits for you to grab it, then automatically evacuates water for effortless removal from the pool.
- Dirty Canister Indicator – No more guess work. Know immediately when it’s time to empty the filter canister.
- Vortex Vacuum Technology – 25% more vacuum power and 4x more debris capacity than other cleaners.
- Easy Clean Filter Canister – debris can easily be emptied with a simple shake and spray convenience.
- 7-day programmable timer – fully customizable set it and forget it cleaning modes.
- ActivMotion Sensor® – automatically controls robot’s position at all times, allowing complete cleaning coverage without any hang ups.
- 4-Wheel Drive Technology – cleans pool floor, walls, and scrubs tile line with a solid-blade scrubbing brush.
- Waterline Only Cleaning Cycle – for isolated tile line scrubbing.
How does a pressure pool cleaner reduce my pool total maintenance?
Owning a Polaris pressure cleaner brings benefits like:
- Reduced maintenance because large debris including pebbles and leaves collect in the cleaner’s filter bag, and goes directly to the trash, which improves sanitation and extends your pool’s filter cycle.
- A healthier pool as independent booster pump operation* keeps the skimmer free to remove surface debris and contaminants for a cleaner swimming experience
- Maximized circulation and heating that helps eliminate cold spots and dead areas where algae might tend to grow because Polaris pressure cleaners circulate clean, treated, and heated water throughout your pool.
*For maximum efficiency, use the powerful Polaris PB4-60 Booster Pump, which drives our Polaris 280, 380, and 3900 Sport models.
Can a robotic cleaner reduce my energy usage?
Robotic cleaners are higher priced than the other cleaner options, but are energy-efficient. If you want to stick with a pressure cleaner, it can be alternatively run off a variable-speed pump to save money and energy.
I need a booster pump for my pressure cleaner. What does Polaris offer?
Save Energy Without Sacrificing Performance
The PB4-60 booster pump delivers the best combination of high-performance power, quiet operation, and durability.
For best performance, always power your Polaris pool cleaner with a Polaris booster pump.
For more than 20 years, Polaris booster pumps have been the benchmark for powerful Polaris cleaner performance. Unlike other booster pumps, Polaris booster pumps are specifically designed to operate Polaris pressure-side pool cleaners at optimum power and cleaning efficiency.
- Ultra low flow requirements allow the booster pump to operate on the low speed of a 2-speed or variable-speed pump for energy savings
- Ultra high efficiency 3/4 horsepower motor